2023 Mixer event went Successfully
——Registrations are Closed——
Student + Alumni + Industry
Please join our fourth annual Graduate
“Student + Alumni + Industry Mixer”, hosted by the
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE)
at George Mason University
Date : Wednesday February 1, 2023
Time : 5:00 PM – 8:00PM EDT
(For Students 5:30 PM onwards)
Place : Dewberry Hall, Johnson Center
George Mason University
4400 University Drive
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
This is a unique opportunity to meet our students, alumni, and industries together along with our faculty and university career advisors.
Graduate Programs of Department of Electrical Computer Engineering
M.S. in Computer Engineering Program
M.S. in Digital Forensics and Cyber Analysis Program
M.S. in Electrical Engineering Program
M.S. in Telecommunications Program
PhD. In Electrical Computer Engineering
Please mark your calendar and register Now!
Stand out the crowd :
Before the Event
- Register For the Mixer Event.
- Prepare your RESUME.
- Schedule a reminder.
- Dress Appropriately.
- Get the List of all the Companies.
- If applicable, make any travel arrangements necessary to attend the Mixer Event.
Day of the Event
- Arrive at-least 15min prior to the event.
- Prepare a checklist of all the Companies.
- Filter out Companies with the Positional requirements.
- Speak with all the recruiters.
- Inquire about Future openings.
After the Event
- Provide Feedback.
- Establish Connections.
- Apply at Companies website (Career’s page).
- If applicable, Follow up with your application.
- If applicable, send greeting letters/emails.